HR l Volunteer Work Days
We are excited about our new building and the work that God is doing in and through us at Hanley Road. There is a lot of work to be done in the new space and we are excited to have the opportunity to get to know one another better as we work shoulder to shoulder to grow His kingdom within this new community.
If you do not all ready have a Planning Center Online account you will be prompted to create as you register for a workday. If you have any problems at all please email Kim Maple (firstname.lastname@example.org) and she will get you taken care of.
On the registration form, there is a section called "Add-Ons". Please go through that list and select which dates and times you are available, what you will bring and in what areas you are interested in serving. As we move further along in the process we will update this page with tools or any additional items needed.
For our first workday, we will have two teams. One team will work at our current building in Clayton packing, sorting, removing things from the walls, hauling and removing furniture. At our U City building, we will work on cleaning, paint prep and eventually painting. For now, the plan is to have ONLY one work day at our Clayton building. We will keep you updated as we progress.
If you are unavailable on Saturdays we will also have times where the building will be open and available for people to work on various tasks. If you are interested in receiving an email with open building work times click that option in the "Add Ons" section.
If you have any questions or need anything, please contact Kim Maple. We look forward to working together!
- Register for October 7th - Clayton Building
- Register for October 7th - U City Building | Cleaning, Paint Prep, Painting, General Labor
- October 7th Hospitality - Snacks, Drinks and Lunch for Volunteers
- Register for October 21st
- October 21st Hospitality - Snacks, Drinks and Lunch for Volunteers
- Register for November 4th
- November 4th Hospitality - Snacks, Drinks and Lunch for Volunteers
- Register for November 18th
- November 18th Hospitality - Snacks, Drinks and Lunch for Volunteers
- I am interested in helping during Open Building times during the week
- I have experience painting
- Paint Prep
- General Labor
- I will bring a cleaning bucket, sponges and or rags
- I will bring a paint brush and/or roller
- I have a power washer